I was born on 27 February 1992, Blaricum, the Netherlands and love music since the day I can remember. When I turned 6 years old I played the piano til my 12th. When I turned 14 years old I discovered the electric guitar. After discovering metal things fell into place. Since then I’m hooked on both.
In 2008 I started my first band Purest of Pain, a modern melodic death metal band. In 2014 I joined ‘MaYaN’. In 2015 I joined ‘Delain’ for a tour and became a permanent member later the same year. Also I joined the project ‘the Gentle Storm’ as a live guitarist for one year period.
After doing a lot of touring the full-length ‘Solipsis’ was successfully independent released through Indiegogo in 2018.
This year, 2019, I am focussing on my new band ‘DEAR MOTHER’.
More news about this soon.
I’m available for clinics, live/studio guitars, lessons, arranging/writing and producing.
If you are interested in working with me use the contact form or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
My career in a nutshell:
– Release: Delain – Hunter’s Moon (2019)
– Release: Purest of Pain – Solipsis (2018)
– Release: Delain – A Decade of Delain – Paradiso Live (2017)
– Guitars @ Delain 2014 – 2019
– Guitars @ MaYan 2014 – present
– Live Guitars @ The Gentle Storm/Anneke van Giersbergen 2015 – 2016
– Songwriter/Guitars @ Purest of Pain 2008 – 2018
Proudly Endorsed by: